Laminated thickness refers to the thickness of the medium (excluding the thickness of the copper foil), which is used between 2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17 is the core plate, the thickness of the core plate = the thickness between layers + 0.07mm, the other layers are used in prepregs(PP), and the laminated thickness is the thickness of 0.5oz copper foil for each outer layer. The recommended combination is:
0.1mm=106+1080, 0.12mm=2*1080, 0.22mm=2116*2, 0.18mm=1080*3, 0.17mm=1080+2116, 0.25mm=7628+1080
- The thickness of the dielectric layer must be ≥0.09mm;
- The dielectric layer must be more than 2 times the thickness of the inner copper foil, and a thicker core board is preferred;
- Choose laminated structure design with symmetrical structure;
- Choose the low-cost Prepreg and its combination, and try to use the least PP film to complete.
- When there are six or more layers and the bottom copper of the inner core board> HOZ, do not use a single 1080 between the interlayers. When the bottom copper of the inner core board ≥ 1OZ, do not use a single 2116 structure between the interlayers;
- Do not use two or more than two high-adhesive PP collocations for structural design on a single side to prevent sliding.
Definition of thick copper multilayer board
The copper-clad board with the bottom copper thickness of the inner core board> 2 OZ is called the thick copper multilayer board.
- In order to reduce the delamination of the multi-layer board under high temperature and heating condition, it is recommended to use medium Tg or high Tg board for the inner core board.
- The thickness of the inner core board that does not contain copper must be greater than or equal to the thickness of two PP sheets.
- Because the thick copper plate is relatively resistant to high pressure, use 0.13mm for the smallest inner core plate without copper, and 0.10mm without copper should not be used.
- PP sheets must use high-resin PP sheets that match the board.
PCB multilayer circuit board 14-layer pcb automotive circuit board 3.2mm thickness, inner and outer copper thickness 4/4oz High difficulty production process.
With regard to the increasing demand for the production of electric vehicles and all-electric vehicles for automotive electronics, there is a high chance that the circuit board integrates a large number of power components or high heating components in the large battery, high power, power control module or related electronic subsystems. In order to allow the PCB itself to achieve the heat dissipation effect, the automotive PCB for this special application also has different methods to improve the heat dissipation effect of the overall subsystem. For example, by embedding copper in the inner layer of the PCB (Cu Inlay PCB), unlike the traditional Compared with optimization, the auxiliary effect of heat dissipation provided by the composite material substrate of the PCB itself is more obvious.风暴农场-返水
Surface treatment: Immersion Gold
Finished board thickness: 3.2mm
Special note: The inner and outer layer of copper is 4/4oz thick, and the car board
Using Cu Inlay PCB circuit board, in fact, it is quite difficult to make inner/outer thick copper processing. The thickness of conventional products is about 105μm at most.
In addition, in car images and engine power control units that are related to car safety, the PCB itself must add more environmental conditions verification methods, such as thermal shock test, high temperature and high humidity environment for deviation test, etc., to find out PCB materials that can withstand higher environmental changes, and avoid circuit board failures or material variations that affect the correct operation of electronic components due to changes in environmental conditions.
14-layer industrial control motherboard PCB design_25G high-speed signal_BGA hole on the disk.
Industrial control motherboard PCB design features:
- With high integration and high density, the holes on the BGA disk and the filter capacitor are changed to irregular shapes;
- 25G high-speed signal, 10 degree angle wiring, using Intel recommended 10 degree angle design is a conventional way to solve the glass fiber effect.
PCB manufacturing parameters:
PCB layers: 14 layers
PCB category: Through Hole Board
PCB material: High tg170
PCB thickness: 2.0MM
Single board size: 458*208MM
Surface treatment: Immersion gold process
PCB copper thickness: 1OZ
Minimum line width: 4MIL
Minimum line distance: 4MIL
Minimum aperture: 8MIL